1. LinkedIn- Social app for business. Connecting you with millions of others in your industry.
2. Cardmunch- I spilt coffee on someone’s business card the other day… oops. This app lets you take a photo of a business card then converts the data to your contacts list. Fairly accurate too.
3. Dropbox- Save your files in dropbox and it sync’s with all your computers, iphones, ipads. You can access your files on your online account and even share your files with friends.
4. Evernote- Lets you organise your notes, create to-do lists, record voice reminders then sync with your computer. Very handy.
5. Facebook- Got to keep connected with my friends and family.
6. Twitter- Great for links to articles, what’s going on in the world now and funny one liners.
7. Viber- I joined viber recently. It connects you to friends and family anywhere in the world for free. Great if you can’t get network coverage but you do have access to wi-fi.
8. Skype- One of the most secure and encrypted ways of having a conversation via instant message for free. Video Calls skype to skype is free while normal call rates are also cheaper.
9. Heart Rate- Uses your iPhones camera to detect the pulse in your fingertip. Just put your fingertip against the flash lens. I monitor my heart rate regularly. So far so good!
10. Dreamtalk- Finally! An app that proves someone is snoring.. or it might even prove that you’re the snorer!
11. My Fitness Pal- Largest iPhone app food database with calorie information. Includes a tonne of exercise routines too.
12. Runkeeper- My running buddy got me onto this. Use it to work out your speed, map out your running route and reminds you how far you’ve gone.
13. Sleep Cycle- Monitors your sleep patterns. How many times do you toss and turn a night? This app let’s you know if you’re getting a good night’s sleep and wakes you up gently when you’re not in deep sleep mode.
14. Camera+- Why use the normal iPhone camera app when you can use camera+?
15. Instagram- This app was sold for 1 Billion dollars…. Wow. Make your photos look vintage then upload them and let people follow your photos.
16. Frametastic- Frame your photos.
17. Tripview- Australia only- Tells me when the next Sydney train is coming… or not coming.
18. Tripit- Plan your trip and keep all of your travel data together. No more searching for confirmation emails or itineraries!
19. Whereis- Australia only- voice guided navigation. With all the new little bars and restaurants popping up in Sydney, this has helped me find them.
20. Parkpatrol- Australia only- My boss got me onto this. Just check in your area and this app will remind you of when and where you’ve parked. You get a little warning signal to go and check on your car. Great for avoiding those nasty fines!
21. Bejewelled Blitz- You’ve got to be fast! Extremely addictive…
22. Angry Birds- Angry little birds knocking buildings and blocks down. What’s not to like about that?
23. Where’s Wally- You could be searching for a while…
24. Shazam- Who sings that song?… Shazam it! Also connects you to itunes if you want to buy it.
25. SoundHound- Same as shazam but recognizes songs even if you’re in a noisy bar.
26. Spotify- Connects you to millions of songs. Just login to facebook to listen to your favourite tracks and share your love of music with your friends.
27. IMDb- Huge database of movies, quotes, actors and more
28. Inspire- I’m one of those people that are addicted to “a quote a day”. You get access to thousands of inspiring quotes from Einstein, Aristotle, Churchill, Roosevelt… you name it.
29. 20 Minute Meals- Jamie Oliver delivers his best easy and fast meals. Great for when you need ideas
30. Aussie Slang- And lastly, here you’ll find a funny collection of our wacky Aussie slang and sayings